Unfortunately, the relationship between the bookmaker and the player is not always perfect. Sometimes a gambling establishment can block a game account, calculate a bet refund, or refuse to pay out winnings. It is important to know that legal bookmakers never refuse payouts, except in cases stipulated by the rules of the betting company, if the player has violated the rules of the game.
In order not to get into unpleasant situations, every beginner should make the right choice of a gambling establishment. Before registering, it is necessary to find out about the activities of the office: whether there is a license, how many years it operates in the market, read the reviews, as well as look at the rating of the most reliable and honest companies on the website Scores24.live.
The main reasons for the delay or cancellation of payments
To avoid getting into unpleasant situations with the payment of winnings, before you start playing sports betting, be sure to read the rules of each bookmaker, as they may vary slightly. They clearly define the points with the reasons for possible delays, cancellation of payment, or refunds of the bets. Let’s take a look at the main reasons for a delay or cancellation:
- The game is postponed indefinitely. The rules state that the bet is valid for 48 hours. If in this period the meeting did not take place, all bets are calculated on the quotation of 1.00.
- Arranged match. If it is found that the match is arranged, the bookmaker has the right to cancel all bets on it and unilaterally decide whether to return the money or not.
- System failure. Funds may not arrive in the gaming accounts due to a technical failure. In this situation, it is worth contacting customer support to briefly describe the problem.
- Payment freeze. Be sure to pay attention to the period of funds crediting after winning a bet. In the case of technical works on the betting site, the money is frozen for this period. It is necessary to contact the support service and clarify the term of payment.
Each player must know the rules of the game at the bookmaker, so as not to get into unpleasant financial situations.
What to do in case of non-payment
If this happens, and clients of the betting company can not get their winnings, and they realize that the gambling establishment refuses to make a payment, they need to take action to restore justice. There are several ways out of the crisis situation:
- Contact the technical support. To find out the reasons for the denial of payment, it is worth contacting, first of all, a representative of the bookmaker. To begin with, you need to contact the hotline. If the question is not resolved – write a letter with a claim to the mail. If there is no reaction, it is worth moving to more radical ways.
- Applying to betting shops. Big bookmaker’s offices do not operate only on the Internet. They necessarily have a land-based betting shop. Here, it is possible to solve problems by communicating with live people by writing the appropriate request. It must necessarily be registered – document number and date of registration. This is proof, with which it is then possible to go to court.
- Negative reviews. Large bookmakers in conditions of great competition often value their reputation and name, so left negative reviews on special information resources give a chance for a constructive dialogue and solution of the problem.
- The services of a government agency. The court is the last option, where you can seek the truth. But for this, you need to have a strong evidence base.
Players can safely use all of the above actions only if their game was fair, and they did not violate any of the rules, which are set by the bookmaker’s office. Only in this case, it is possible to achieve justice and a solution to the problem.